WHO SAYS BEING THE PERFECT MUSLIMAH IS DIFFICULT ?
- Posted by: Mazfaa
- Category: Uncategorized
Islam is the perfect religion that Allah sent down his treatises through the Prophet Muhammad to teach to all mankind. Not only is it perfect, Islam is also a religion that Allah has by His side. As in the word of God which reads,
إِنَّ الدِّينَ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ الْإِسْلَامُ ۗ وَمَا اخْتَلَفَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ إِلَّا مِنْ بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْعِلْمُ بَغْيًا بَيْنَهُمْ ۗ وَمَنْ يَكْفُرْ بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ
"Indeed, the religion (that is believed) on the side of Allah is only Islam. There is no disputing of those who have been given the Bible except after knowledge has come to them, because of the malice (that exists) between them. Whoever is infidel to the verses of God then indeed Allah is very quick to hisab. (QS. Ali Imran : 19)"
Therefore, it is mandatory for Muslims to further explore the religion of Islam and practice all its teachings well. Because when we do something that God loves with it, then God will love us too.
Islam in regulating human affairs is very strict. One of them is in taking care of women. God created women as gentle beings. Behind his gentleness, God also created a power different from that of men. Islam teaches women to be a Muslim woman who is not only gentle in everything but also strong in her intellect and great contribution. Women are also an important role in Islam, namely as preachers for the next generation of mujahids who will defend Islam. Therefore, Islam commands a woman to explore her figure and become a woman who is perfect for herself, her husband, her children, her family or the surrounding community.
Along with the times, there are still many women who do not understand the nature of perfect women in taking part in the Islamic world. Some of them assume that it is not easy to run even though women have many opportunities to develop their character in Islam . There are several characteristics of the so-called Perfect Muslimah that we need to know as follows,
- Muslimah who are " Beautiful Akhlaknya", according to the Quran and As Sunnah. Allah commanded all his servants to improve morals by modeling the Messenger of Allah. Because with beautiful morals, the teachings of Islam that he conveyed to his family or the surrounding community became easier. With the beauty of her morals also makes women look authoritative.
- Muslimah who " Shady Parasnya" is the one who always reminds anyone of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'alla. This includes the beauty of her heart, such as the phrase "true beauty is not what is displayed in your face but rather what is born in your soul." That is what will make it easier for Muslims to be loved by as many others as possible.
- Muslimah who is " Brilliant in His Intellect" is intelligent in understanding his religion. And with his understanding it can help his newly-born surroundings to better understand Islam as a whole. With his intelligence, too, it allows Muslims to think critically of dubious opinions in order to be clear according to Al Qran and Sunnah.
- Muslimah who " Steady His Religious Science" who studies Islam with great sincerity so that what he understands can be taught and practiced to others.
- Muslimah whose " Wide Association" is easy to expand the association with beautiful communication so that when conveying Islam becomes easy.
- Muslimah whose " Great Contribution" in bermuamalah . Islam teaches us to share with each other the sesame. In contributing, Muslimah is expected to be the first on the front lines to help brothers and sisters in need.
From the things mentioned above, it is not difficult to become the Perfect Muslimah if we are serious in living it. Because nowadays many women do not care about their great role in Islam. Most Muslim women only understand that their core duties are limited to being a wife, and a mother to their children. In fact, if the Muslim women look forward, to develop their role is very easy and will be beneficial to anyone who knows them.
Hopefully, this article can add insight to all women in this universe to pay more attention to their role in the Islamic world. More benefit to others and their families. Being a special woman before God is easy by always drawing closer to God and helping her religion a lot.
To close this article, there is a phrase from Shaikh Ahmad Yasin,
"When you decide to live for this religion (Islam), then you will indeed live with burnout. But your life became a great life, your death became a great death".